These materials are offered for use on those days when you make a conscious effort to remove yourself from the humdrum of daily life and enter into a time of quiet reflection and spirital regeneration.
- Church without walls (pdf).
- Prayer walk (pdf).
- 30 Minute Serenity Prayer Labyrinth - online version - print version.
- Reflections and meditations for a time of quiet (pdf) - Matthew 13:44-46 (NRSV).
- Look at the birds (pdf).
- Journeying with the Good Shepherd (pdf) - Reflections on Psalm 23.
- On the Emmaus Road (pdf).
Audio Meditations - Rev Christine Crabtree
- Psalm 139.
- Psalm 137.
- Daniel 6.
- Easter Saturday.
- Easter Tuesday.
- Psalm 46.
- Fallow Time.
- Being Thankful.
- Psalm 8.
- Lost and Found.
- If you fall down.
- I can't breathe.
Picture posts - Rev Phil Drake
Lockdown has opened up some opportunities for me, including looking through my collection of photographs taken over the years whilst away on holiday or as part of time spent nearer to home. It occurred to me that some of them could be used to share with others during these times of self-isolation and social distancing. Each week I will aim to offer four photos on a theme. You may wish to use them as an aid to reflection, or you may just be glad to see glimpses of the world beyond your immediate confines. Photography is not a hobby for me as such and I do not claim to take great photographs, but I hope that they might prove to be of help to you as we all seek to continue on the journey of faith even when, physically speaking, we cannot venture very far.
- If you fall down (online | pdf) - Rev Christine Crabtree
- The wind among the trees (online | pdf) - Roy Lorrain-Smith
- Shifting position (pdf) - Rhona North.
- Would I rather be a llama (pdf) - Rhona North.
- Coronavirus Rainbow - Rev Christine Crabtree