Address: Haworth Road, BRADFORD, BD9 6LH [map]
Link minister: Rev Christine Crabtree/Rev Nick Blundell.
Room bookings: 07837459494
Sunday Service: 10.30 am Morning worship
Details of preachers are given in the Circuit Plan (pdf)
Our children and young people share in the first 15 minutes of the service and then divide into two separate groups. The first group for those aged 3 to 8 years is the Happy Gang where the children enjoy Bible stories, games, craft and other activities with their teachers. Older children aged 9 years and over are members of the J Team who explore the Christian faith and other relevant social issues through discussion, puzzles and reading.
We are part of the Bradford North Methodist Circuit and the West Yorkshire Methodist District. We are also involved with churches from various denominations in the Girlington, Heaton & Manningham Council of Churches. We are blessed with a warm, friendly and welcoming congregation and would be delighted to see you at any of our services.
- We have a large Car Park at the front of the Church.
- Wheelchair Access.
- Disabled Toilet.
- Loop system in Church for those with hearing aids (please turn the Aid to the ‘T’ position).
- Large Print Hymn Books available from the Steward.
- Holiday Club for Children.
- Senior Citizens Christmas Party.
- Drop In Centre every Friday 10a.m.- 11.30a.m. Free Homemade Refreshments. Book Stall – Everyone welcome.
We do not give details of days or times in order to safeguard our children and vulnerable adults. Please contact us if you need further information.
- Bradford Flower Club (monthly);
- Brownies - how to register;
What do we do? Well we have fun. We make new friends, play games, do craft, learn through playing, choose together what we do next. All for around £1 a week. We joined with 12,000 other Brownies at the Wetherby Race course to celebrate our 100th Birthday and had a wonderful time.
- Cell Group (monthly);
- Choir (fortnightly);
- Down Syndrome Support Group (monthly);
- Explorer Scouts;
- Friday Fellowship;
- Guides - how to register;
What do we do? We have loads of fun and choose most of the things we want to do, including badge work and camping.
We also run a Guide shop and can supply all the uniform, books and badges.
- Luncheon Club for the Elderly;
- Rainbows - how to register;
What do we do? Well we have fun. We make new friends, play games, do craft, learn through playing, choose together what we do next. All for around £1 a week.
- Shipley Stroke Group;
- Thornton Singers' Rehearsal;
- Women's Friendly
- Church Weekend Away.